Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear Family,
I offered to play hymn number 142 Be Still my soul- but I can only play the right hand, and I am not that great at it. It will be such a blessing for Skyler to be able to play the piano. (We ended up singing A-cappella in Gospel Principles.) Writing things down is definitely something I have learned to do as a missionary. I carry a notebook with me everywhere so that I can write down Spiritual promptings when they come- otherwise I forget way too easily and quickly. Anyway we are going to Oneonta to play some sports with my district today, so I've gotta run, :D but I am glad I got to hear from you. Thank you so much for all you've done. I love you so much. I love You mom. I love you Dad, I love all of you Melody especially has been in my thoughts and love. Lovetta and Tom are such great examples of love and fun. I love them, I love Skyler and his obedient Spirit, I think he is blessed with the gift of knowledge and wisdom from what I remember. I love Telisa and she is such a joy to our family, I love playing with her and she is so much fun and is always so happy at the important-but seemingly small things in life. Have a great week!
Love, Elder Trezor Sheen Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment