Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 11

It is hard sometimes to press forward with a perfect brightness of hope having an eye of faith. The past two transfers have been the hardest to do so on my mission. When hard times come sometimes I really do try to speed up and forget about the struggles I'm having. President Uctdorf's talk was such a needed principle for me to understand. Pressing forward with perfect brightness of hope doesn't mean we have to run. We can still just focus on those most important things rather than try to add more to our lives, we need to simplify and turn to the scriptures and to prayer. I haven't been doing the best at scripture study. I am going to make that my focus for the rest of the transfer. We are finding some solid potentials and new investigators. I am glad to see the work continue to move forward in spite of our weakness. I have been filled with the love of God so much these past two transfers. I have come to know my Father in a deeply personal way and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment