Friday, November 13, 2009

Week 2

My Beloved sisters and brothers,
I greet you this morning with love in my heart for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for each of you. End Quote.
I pray that my communication might be uplifting and never detrract from the work of God. It is soooo wonderfully organized and inspired.
Unless we lose our lives in service there is little purpose, I implore you to increase your service, to make a significant sacrifice of your time in selfless service. (see pg 85 Nov Ensign)
I have thought recently about the Atonement and how it can affect my life every single day. I came up with a few things, but would like feedback as to how you apply the Atonement even when you are not "sinning" but in every aspect. One of the Quotes recently was "As our understanding of the Atonement of Christ increases, our desire to share the gospel will grow".
I thought about sins of omission, and how realizing more what we should have done, and need to do we can become more Christlike and the Atonement always seems to tie back into our imperfections. I'd like another view to go along with it.
Sincerely,
(no sin certainly intended)
I Love you and hope you can all draw nearer to Christ as you ponder the Atonement.
Elder Trezor Seen Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment